ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS BY Sultana Khan:
- How is it like to be a blogger? What are your experiences from blogging? I enjoy blogging because I know i’m only speaking about my experiences and thoughts while people from different walks of life reads it, no matter how small that number may be. It makes me feel good to know there are people who enjoy what i have to say or just learn a thing a two from reading my blog.
- How do you manage your work/studies along with blogging? Since i genuinely enjoy blogging it does not feel like i need to prioritize my life to do it. I just write whenever something comes to mind. A trick i used while studying is to finish my any assignments as soon as i get them.
- Your thoughts/opinions about my blog. Any suggestions? I enjoy your blog because you manage to bring across your message in a simple way. When you write about your life it is refreshingly straightforward but still nice to read. Suggestions, i would say write about what you have been thinking of writing but never got to it.
- What is your New year’s resolution ? My New Year’s resolution would be to do things that only makes me happy. I wont be selfish but i will do only things that i want to do and enjoy.
- What makes you feel happy the most ? My family and loved ones. When my family and those i love share a happy moment or experience, it just makes me feel grateful for having them in my life and that they are safe.
- How many hours do you spend on your blog / website ? To be honest, not that many. Two to three hours a week.
- How many blogs do you write a week ? I do not have a specific number but a minimum of two blogs a week.
- When did you start blogging?
- What is your blog about?
- What is your number 1 blogging tip?
- What post did you enjoy writing the most?
- Where are you from?
- What tourist attractions are in your country? any tips for someone visiting
- What are you doing currently, career? studies? school? etc.
- What is your favorite movie?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- what was your 2018 highlight?
- What is your biggest goal you want to achieve in 2019?
- Sofie to Korea
- Lex and Neek
- Emotions of Life
- Aqsa says what
- Annyeong Oppa
- Beauty Beyond Bones
- For the love of sass
- The light of Deen
Thanks for reading!
ZAREEN BENJAMIN 🙂