Hi everyone! Today i thought i would do a little throwback post since the #10yearchallenge has flooded social media.
Here are 5 of my favorite movies of 2008/9
- HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 Takes the number one cake for this list. High school Musical was my childhood and some might say its apart of my adulthood. I was in love with everything and everyone HSM related so forgive me for having sing offs with little kids who think they know it better than me lol.
- TWILIGHT was released in 2008 and since then i was a sucker for vampires and werewolves fiction.
- TWILIGHT NEW MOON was highly anticipated and extremely necessary. I have learnt that you either love TWILIGHT or you hate it. Personally, I love it! One of the movie series i could watch repeatedly and not get tired, what can i say? i’m a sucker for romance.
- X-MEN ORIGINS, WOLVERINE without a doubt makes this list because i love a good superhero movie and sadly we haven’t seen that in a while. I was thirteen at the time and the dreams of have superpowers were still fresh. i have grown since(i think). Also Jack Hughman, he knows his stuff!
- ONE MISSED CALL who remembers it? this horror was definitely high on my horror list radar back in 2008. The missed call jokes were relentless and sometimes frighting. I am pretty sure this was when most 90’s kids got their somewhat decent phones as technology started picking up so the hype was real.
Those are my top 5 movies 10 year challenge, let me know yours if you have any or of you loved/hated one of these!